Dear P&BS Student,
At Hofstra University, we are currently in the process of recruiting high quality students for our Master of Arts program in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
Our master’s program, comprised of 15 courses totaling 44 credits, has a number of unique features, including:
- Courses with content that ranges from training and development, personnel and selection, to ethics in the workplace.
- Curriculum that is designed to be completed by full-time students in four semesters and six semesters for part-time students.
- Prerequisites that include completion of an undergraduate course in statistics as well as psychology with a grade of B or better.
- A full-time paid internship for second-year students, which is facilitated by our department in accordance with students’ interests.
- An advantageous geographic location (25 miles east of Manhattan), that has given us affiliations and access to a wide spectrum of private and public organizations.
Our faculty host a number of events on campus each year and we would like to encourage your students to attend the next Graduate Open House to learn more about the program structure, growing job opportunities, and admission procedure:
Graduate Open House
Sunday, March 25, 2018
Check-In begins at 11 a.m.
To RSVP, please click here.
For more information about our program please visit hofstra.edu/iopsych. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Comila Shahani-Denning, at 516-463-6343 or Comila.Shahanifirstname.lastname@example.org.