Clinical Research Study Assistant I - Neurology/Movement Disorders - 50935
To apply: please visit https://jobs.wustl.edu and search for job ID “50935”
Full/Part Time Full-Time Regular/Temporary Regular
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Neurology/Movement Disorders. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Collect and process behavioral evaluations and standardized videos during clinical appointments for the Movement Disorders Center.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Clinic responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Prepare and perform standardized neuropsychological testing.
- Perform standardized video and photography protocols.
- Prepare videos and have them ready for review during Journal Club each Thursday.
- Maintain entire clinic video catalog and prepare them for physicians as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent high school certification plus one year of customer service experience, preferably in medical environment; some college may substitute for experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in neuropsychological assessments or clinical care setting.
- Two years of work experience.
- Working knowledge of computer programs and systems.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
The hiring range for this position is $15.85 - $19.43 per hour.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.