Computer Support Manager
Arts and Sciences Outstanding Staff Award 2008-2009
- Supports and Maintains Department Resource Scheduling System.
- Provide installation, configuration, diagnostic and repair services for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux operating systems, hardware, applications, and utilities.
- Install and maintain printers, including networked printers.
- Diagnose failed network connections.
- Assign IP addresses
- Network port activation
- Provide consulting to faculty for computer hardware and software purchases.
- Provide training assistance for new hardware and software for Department members.
- Provide installations and support for University information systems, such as SIS, FIS, WUCRSL and Telesis.
- Diagnose computers that pose a security risk to other computers on the network.
- Department Webmaster
- Department Photographer
- Assist with A/V equipment setup (data projectors, plotter, laptops).
- Coordinates the weekly "General Department Notices".
- Maintains the "Weekly Talks" schedule of events.